General Guidelines for posting on Modern Media Mix
• Length of 300-500 words.
• Can include 1-3 images.
• Videos or trailers can be embedded within the story.
• Include links to sources, as when quoting from or referring to a media industry story.
• Before a written or video piece is posted it will be reviewed by an editor.
• Longer format of 500-1000 words, or longer.
• Use images, links and videos as per above.
• Ideas or outlines for feature articles should be discussed with an editor.
• Created video stories should be one to three minutes, unless otherwise approved.
• Videos need to look as professional as possible before being posted to the website
• There should be a brief written introduction to the video, and a thumbnail image.
How to submit content
• Submit written or video content to a Modern Media Mix editor, either by posting as a draft, or by submitting to the Modern Media Mix email address.
• Check back later to see your published work!
Email Website Director & Senior Editor Brittney Edwards with blog or video ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get a Modern Media Mix account email email@example.com with a username and email address.